Chronic Fatigue Community
Why do we need a chronic fatigue community?
The CDC states that chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) affects more than four million people in the United States. There are tens of millions more who suffer chronic fatigue as a symptom of another disease, such as fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, or lupus.
Yet, in spite of these numbers, people with chronic fatigue often feel invisible and alone. Isn't it time for us to come together?
I hope you find here all the support and resources that you need during your journey to recovery. Then, I invite you to join our community and "pay it forward" -- to share your voice and help others as well.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Information
- Are you looking for chronic fatigue syndrome information? Here are the most frequently asked questions about chronic fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
- Chronic Fatigue Lifestyle
- Develop a chronic fatigue lifestyle that will help you learn to live better with chronic fatigue. Here are some things you can start <b>today</b> that will let you feel better now.
- Chronic Fatigue Treatment
- Looking for chronic fatigue treatments? Develop a personalized chronic fatigue treatment plan to help you live better and recover from chronic fatigue.
- Coping with Chronic Fatigue
- Coping with chronic fatigue is important for your emotional as well as physical well-being.
- Chronic Fatigue Blogs
- Visit our chronic fatigue blogs and blogger community. You can even create your own blog and share your story!
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Awareness
- The idea of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Awareness Day began in 1992. The date of May 12 was chosen to honor Florence Nightingale.
- Everyone needs some words of inspiration and encouragement now and then. Visit these pages when you need to be reminded that you are strong, you are brave, and you can make a difference in the world.
- Fatigue Busters Newsletter
- Fatigue Busters is a monthly newsletter providing you with the latest news about chronic fatigue syndrome as well as tips and articles on how to improve your fatigue.
- Support This Site
- If you find this site helpful and informative, here are some suggestions how to support this site.
- About Me
- You can learn about me and my history with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, what I have learned, and why I want to share this information with others.
- Contact Me
- Contact me to tell me what you think about my site. Please let me know if there are any topics you'd like me to cover in the future.
- Site Search
- Site search lets you search this site or the entire internet to find the information you want.